LeenFRACAS - Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Actions System
Designed for manufacturers of capital equipment or valuable, complex machinery with a large or world wide supplier network, LeenFracas improves the processing of parts failure costs and preventive actions reporting from suppliers. The LeenFracas application is a web based management system that can be used standalone or integrated with the LeenWarranty™ system and will scale to the size of your business. It allows you to resolve, manage and measure critical metrics for optimising costs arising from warranty claims and by extending it with the LeenWarranty product any claims arising from third party suppliers can be effectively managed and costs recovered.
Fault Reporting - Diagnosis and Rectification
Timely and detailed fault reporting whether it originates from externally raised Warranty claims or internal raised Reject Notes is critical to rectifying design and product failures quickly. LeenFracas brings manufacturers and suppliers together to resolve problems in a systemic and transparent way.
Suppliers are notified of Reject Notes raise by the Email Alerts system and then reminded to complete preventive actions at intervals. The suppliers logins into the LeenFracas system to see a complete list of all outstanding Reject Notes and to which he can then add comments and documentation.
- Speeds up Reject Note turnaround time.
- Improved reject note processing productivity.
- Improved accuracy and transparency of Reject Note process.
- Automated Email alert raises Reject Notes with follow up reminder emails.
- Improve preventive actions and supplier relationships.
- Helps suppliers track issues and in turn raise issues with their suppliers.
- Improve Fault Reporting to suppliers and production, so faults are rectified faster.
- Improve Supplier cost Fracas from Warranty claims with LeenWarranty.
For more details, please take a look at our main website: leentech.co.uk - Specialists with Warranty Management Software